Thursday, September 25, 2008

School Holiday Fun

Whew... we've had such a busy day today. We love going on lots of outings during the school holidays.

Today we started with Sand Art at Lynbrook shops. We did this back in April and the kids loved it so we decided to have another go. They both had a great time again!


Once we'd finished our Sand Art we stopped for a snack - here's a photo of all the kids on the park bench. It was a bit sunny so you'll have to excuse the squinting!

Then it was off to Bunnings Hardware to make Garden People.


Then to Fountain Gate for the Freddo Dance Show. For some reason E wasn't that keen on Freddo which really surprised me because he usually loves dressed up characters.

Then it was time for lunch and home. After grabbing some Happy Meals we decided to stop at the Lynbrook Heights playground.

Don't you just love E's tee-shirt - I think it suits him to a tee!!


We've still got lots planned for the rest of the holidays.... so stay tuned!!

1 comments:

Helen said...

I am worn out just reading about all this. I am so glad I decided to take it easy this time around. So glad you are all having fun.