Last weekend we took the kids to get some Pixi Fotos done. I wasn't that keen to have them done as I wasn't that impressed with the last ones we had done. But Mark pointed out to me that we hadn't had any professional photos taken since Ella was 7 weeks old -- so I guess it was time to get some done!
Each sitting comes with a free portrait -- the photos are digital now so you can see then straight away and the free portrait is uploaded to their website so you can download and use it.
The photos are a lot better than the last lot we had done. We collect our package on Thursday so will upload them when I get them. Here's the free portrait

1 comments:
ohhh...very nice. Lovely natural smiles. I want to know what you were all doing to make them smile like that!!
Post a Comment