Monday, September 1, 2008

Alesha's Jungle Party

Yesterday was Ethan's really good friend Alesha's jungle party. It said on the invitation "dress up if you want" and of course both kids wanted to!! The minute we got the invitation Ella told me she wanted to be a "Pink Mango" (if you can't understand Ella-ese that is a Pink Flamingo!)

Here's Mark painting E's monkey face


The Monkey and the Flamingo!

Ella and Gran spent Sunday morning painting her wings and beak - I think it turned out so cute!



It's Monkey boy...

Ella and her best friend Sasha



E & his girls

Birthday girl Alesha - I love this zebra mask!


This was a really cool game where they had to eat a snake which was tied up on a string without using their hands!

Blowing out the candles - Brenda made this cool Curious George cake.


All the animals in the jungle


How grown up do these two look??!! I can imagine this is how they will be in 10 years time!!


Happy Birthday Alesha - thanks for a great party!

1 comments:

Helen said...

oh yey...thank you. So good to see....gosh! They all looked so good!