Today was such a gorgeous sunny afternoon I thought I would make the most of it and practice using my camera. Ella and I had a lovely time out in the garden! Here are a few of my favourite ones. If you want to see some more click here.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
A Sunny Autumn Afternoon
Posted by Jodie Redman at 8:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ella has the most beautiful blue eyes, Great photos Jodie! You and Helen both having girls should be thankful...Michael is not one to let me take photos, lol...Thank you ma'am for all the wonderful comments on my blog too!! Practice makes perfect!! I know I'll never be perfect but I keep practicing, lol...
YEY girl...these portraits are certainly the pick of the bunch. Great work. We are so lucky to have girls that just LURVE to have their photo taken
Post a Comment