Thursday, June 5, 2008
Dance Class
Last night was Ella's second Dance class. It has turned out to be the best thing for her... after weeks of leaving her crying at kinder Wednesday afternoons yesterday she was itching to go because she knew that after kinder she'd be going dancing!! She and Katie just love it so much - you should see the smiles on their faces... it's just priceless!
It's a combination of ballet and tap dance with some fun dancing at the start and finish. It also happened to be June's monthly viewing day so of course I took the camera! Helen has a gorgeous video clip of the girls on her blog too if you want to check it out here. I didn't really get any fantastic shots - the girls are too quick!! But I got lots of action shots so you can see what she gets up to! Click here to see more!
Posted by Jodie Redman at 10:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Isn't it the best! And just as good is how much we love watching them!
You took some Fantastic action shots!! I think the girls are having way to much fun, lol.
Post a Comment