Today was E's 7th birthday.... where does that time go? I really can't believe my baby boy is 7!! We had a lovely family day - he's having a party at a swimming pool with some friends from school next weekend which he is really looking forward to. He got spoilt today as usual including a Trampoline (which Daddy & David were out setting up in the rain last night!!) which is a joint present with Ella for her birthday in August.
When I asked him what he wanted to do for his birthday his response was "inventing" so we decided to take him to Task Works. He had a great time and of course we took lots of photos - I will upload them for you to have a look at tomorrow.
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Happy 7th Birthday Ethan!!
Posted by Jodie Redman at 8:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awww love that you put a baby photo and then one of his 7th birthday photos up!! They grow up so fast! You have a handsome young man and I know you are very proud of him!!
Aaawww look at that baby photo...where have the years gone??????
Post a Comment