Yesterday was Ethan's much anticipated Birthday Pool Party!! E has wanted a party at the pool since about this time last year so it's been a long time coming!!
We had 20 kids come to the Paul Sadler Swimland (where E does his swimming lessons) for 2 hours of fun! The kids all seemed to have a fantastic time! Judging from the 2 hours Mark slept when he got home I imagine there were a lot of exhausted kids afterwards!!
Unfortunately the light wasn't good at the swim centre and I am still getting used to my camera so my photos aren't great but you get the idea of the fun they had. If you'd like to see the other photos click here. I have deleted a heap but there's still over 300.... oops!!
1 comments:
Looks like everyone had a blast!! Great job and the photos were fantastic!!
Post a Comment