Friday night was spent decorating Ethan's birthday cake for his party Saturday. Here's some photos of the work in progress.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Making Ethan's Birthday Cake
Posted by Jodie Redman at 3:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday night was spent decorating Ethan's birthday cake for his party Saturday. Here's some photos of the work in progress.
Posted by Jodie Redman at 3:43 PM
3 comments:
Wow, that cake looks AMAZING!! Did it taste as good as it looks? Although I don't know how you'd bring yourself to cut it up, it looks so great!
Love to you all,
Kirsty
Excellant job Mark!! I asked Michael today what he wanted and he said a helicopter...lol...I have an idea on how I want to do it...Last year I did a Scooby doo cake but cheated and just bought a center piece for it, lol...I love making his birthday cakes...I think it means more!
woohoo! So do you hire Mark out? Fantastic cake! Missed your calling in life Mark.
Post a Comment