Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Surprise Baby Shower!

On Sunday 28th March we'd organised to visit our friends the Wades for the afternoon, little did I know Simone, Mark & my mum had been conspiring behind my back and had organised a surprise baby shower!





As soon as we got close to their house I realised something was going on as I recognised all these cars parked outside.... As soon as I walked in and saw what was going on I couldn't stop crying!! Here's me walking in the door bawling!! 


It actually took me quite a while to stop crying!  I was so overwhelmed! 


 I am so lucky to have such wonderful family & friends.



Here we all are playing some baby shower games!


 And some of the kids playing!  The kids were all so excited to see each other out of school!




 Then it was time for some presents - I was so spoilt!




 Me and my mum <3


Such a wonderful afternoon - thanks so much to everyone who came and a special thanks to Simone for organising everything!  You absolutely made my week!

0 comments: