Friday, August 20, 2010

Mark's early birthday celebration

Since it was going to be Mark's birthday while we were in hospital we thought we'd have a little early celebration for him on the 7th.  The kids were having a sleepover at Simone & David's so that we could go to the hospital early the next morning so we had the celebration at their place.




Blowing out the candles.




Mark had been wanting a foot stool for the lounge room so when I saw this one which has storage underneath I thought it would be perfect.  Simone stored it at her place so he wouldn't see it.  It was so funny when they gave it to Mark Ethan said "Here's your death box Dad!"  He obviously thought it looked like a coffin!! Don't know why Ethan would think we'd be getting him a coffin for his birthday!!


Mark testing out his "death box" LOL!!


Having some fun with sparklers.


Our last photo as a family of 4 (yes I'm crying again!!)


And a bit of a funny one!!


It was so weird leaving the kids knowing that next time we saw them we'd have a baby brother for them!  I was crying (as usual!!)  They had a wonderful time sleeping over and even went to bed at a reasonable time!

0 comments: