Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Oh my gosh I am such a slack blogger!!

Where have the last 6 months gone?  I can't believe it's been 6 months since my last post that is just so incredibly slack.  So much has happened over that time - with obviously the biggest being the arrival of our gorgeous new baby boy Aiden John Edward on 8th April.  Now that our newborn haze is starting to clear I am going to try over the next week or so to put up some photos of some of the things that have happened over that time. 

When I started this blog back in Jan 08 the main reason was to share photos with our family & friends who we don't see very often but now even though facebook has kind of taken over that aspect of it,  it's really grown into a wonderful record of our family life which we all love looking back on.

Stay tuned for some marathon blogging!!

1 comments:

Wendy said...

Yep your a big slacker :o) But I suppose having a baby is a good excuse, it's time consuming!