So April started with Mark & I going to see Jersey Boys - my parents had given us tickets as early birthday presents - we thought we'd better make the most of being able to go out without kids while we still could! We both thought Jersey Boys was fantastic! It was actually Mark's first time going to something like that so he was particularly impressed!
Then it was Easter. We had a fairly quiet day - again it was because I was too big & uncomfortable to do much! Here's some pics of the kids with their Easter gifts - the Easter Bunny was very generous this year!
On Tuesday 6th we decide to have one last family outing as a family of 4. We went to the Hastings Marina & had Fish & Chips for lunch.
The kids had a great time on the playground.
I LOVE these action shots!
They had a lot of fun hiding behind these pelican statues.
Aaawwww see they really do love each other.... sometimes anyway!
Then there was only two more sleeps til the big day.....
0 comments:
Post a Comment