For Mark's last official day of holidays we decided to let E have the day off school and have a family outing. We decided to go to the Werribee Open Range Zoo. We'd heard a lot about it but didn't really know what to expect. It was amazing! Definitely well worth the trip.
I love this photo of E and Ella - they looks so happy (and cheeky!)
This little Meerkat was so cute - the kids loved the Meerkats, they kept running up and down the enclosure following the Meerkats!
As part of your admission to the Zoo you go on a Safari trip. This custom made Safari bus was so cool.
Look! what's that?! I was amazed at how much the kids delighted in pointing out the animals only the way. I didn't think they would be that interested, you know if you've seen one Zebra you've seen 'em all but they were totally enthralled!
Ah, E's happy we've found the monkeys!!
This is the Lion enclosure.... there was fresh bloody meat on the bonnet of this jeep!
Oh what a cuddly pussy cat!!
We didn't get to see all the exhibits (we'd gotten there at lunch time) before closing time, so we'll have to go back sometime soon.
1 comments:
Wow these are great!! It looks like a really nice Zoo...I love the last photo of the kids with the City on the Horizon, sweet!
Post a Comment