I have been an incredibly slack blogger for the last month or so - just finding it hard to find the time. We've still been as busy as ever, so I will try and blog some photos of the more exciting stuff over the next couple of days, you'll have to excuse the dates being all over the place.
I've crashed and burned with my Project 365 photos - doh! In fact I haven't even had my camera out for over a week - shock horror I know!! It's a long weekend here this weekend so no doubt we'll be out and about so I am sure there will be photos to share!
I've been doing a short course at Uni - Teachers / Integration Aide so that's been taking up a lot of my time. I am learning a lot but it's probably not as practical as I would like. It's very weird being back at school after all this time! I've only got two weekends left so hopefully after that I will have a bit more free time.
The rest of the family is good...... Mark is working way too hard as usual - nothing new there! E still hates school and loves Ben 10 - nothing new there either! Ella is really loving Kinder, which is quite a pleasant surprise!
Well best be off and start some of this blogging!! Hope 2009 is a wonderful year for you all!
1 comments:
Great to catch up on all your news Jodie!
Post a Comment