Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Kids First Sleepover!

Last night was a big night for the Redman family, the kids had their first sleepover (and their first night away from Mum!)  I had never spent a night apart from the kids so it was a little weird to not have them home.  I was expecting a call during the night to come and get them, but it didn't come!  They had a wonderful time with Simone, David, Riley & Mikayla, so much so that Ella didn't want to come home today!  Simone took these photos for me so I could see what they got up to.

There was swimming in the backyard.....



Icy poles.....


Ice cream for dessert mmmm.....



And what would a sleepover be without a pillow fight (E had been talking about having a pillow fight all week!)


Watching Ratatouille before bed......

It's nearly time for sleep.....


And they've finally crashed!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how nice of them to take photos for you! looks like it was a success.

sometimes when i don't make it to a hockey game, keith comes home without vinny. i'm like where's vinny? oh never mind, whose house is he sleeping over?

Wendy said...

Jodi that is fantastic! So glad they did okay and had fun too!! Once in a great while Michael stays with his aunt and I hate to admit this but I love it!! Love having some time with my husband, ALONE, lol...We never do much but I think everybody needs a break from their children every once in awhile!