Wednesday, January 14, 2009

An Afternoon with Gran & Pa

On Friday we went to Gran & Pa's for lunch and a visit.  After lunch Pa got out a dominoes set and had a game with Ella which she thoroughly enjoyed!



After they had finished the game and Ella had won (Yay!) Pa set the dominoes up so that Ella could knock them down.  I thought she had seen dominoes falling like that before but from the look on her face when they went down the first time she obviously hadn't... she thought it was hysterical!!




I love this photo - she was just cracking up after the dominoes went down!


After lunch and dominoes, Gran & Pa walked us home via the park, so the kids could have a play.

Both kids had fun running with Cosmo - although I am not so sure that Cosmo enjoyed it, after a while he was so tired wouldn't get up!




Do you want a push Gran?


0 comments: