Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Alice Through the Looking Glass

Yesterday Gran & Pa had arrange to collect the kids and I for a mystery outing!  It turned out to be Adlib's performance of "Alice Through the Looking Glass" at the Old Cheese Factory in Berwick.

E wasn't that keen when we got there but as soon as the show started he loved it - I love this photo as it shows how happy he seemed while he was watching it!


He especially loved the Mad Hatter!  He even said "I wish I had a purple hat like that"!!




After the performance we had a picnic lunch in the grounds of the Old Cheese Factory.  After lunch we took the kids through the "Secret Garden", which had an interesting variety of things to see!








Thanks Gran & Pa for a fun day out!

1 comments:

Wendy said...

LOL, laughing at the portrait of an Aussie!! Good one! Looks like y'all had fun!