Two weekends ago, we drove to Geelong to visit the Adventure Park for the day. When we got there at 10am it was very overcast and I think I even felt a few drops of rain, so we were getting a little worried. Thankfully by lunch time the sun was out and ended up being quite hot. We had a fantastic non-stop day with our friends Simone, David, Riley, Mikayla, Linda, Nat and Kaitlyn.
This was the first ride E went on the "River Torrent" which circled around the water park. It's amazing practically every photo of E is smiling or laughing - he obviously was enjoying himself!
After our picnic lunch we decided to try some of the non-water activities.
This jumping mat was like a huge jumping castle without sides - perfect for the big kids!
There was also a lake which had canoes, paddle boats and aqua bikes.
Then it was back to water activities.... This is on one of the water playgrounds, I love the way the water looks in this photo.

4 comments:
dang jodi! you got some awesome shots! makes me long for summer, as i get ready to take the dog out in 20 degree weather!
wow...what a fabulous place Jodie...and you captured everything perfectly
These shots are amazing!
Makes me feel a little warmer as I sit here freezing my butt off!
It's -30 here today.
Brrrrrr
Looks like y'all had a blast!! Laughing at Ella crashed in the car...you wore her out!!
Post a Comment