Saturday she had a wonderful fairy party with 15 friends and two special fairy visitors - I promise I will fill in all the details of that tomorrow! Today she had a lovely day with two of her friends and a visit from Gran & Pa tonight. I have heaps of photos from the last few days to share with you but I am exhausted after a big weekend so I am off to bed. Check back tomorrow for a full update!
Happy 4th Birthday gorgeous girl - we hope you've had a great day!Monday, August 11, 2008
Happy 4th Birthday Ella!
Today was Ella's 4th birthday.... where does that time go? It only seems like yesterday I was in hospital having her but then I also can't remember what it was like without her!
Posted by Jodie Redman at 8:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sweetest photos Jodie. Gosh! When you look at it like that...four years .... where have our babies gone. Big girls now! 4!!!
Awww Ella was a beautiful baby and My look she has grown into a gorgeous young lady!! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment