On Friday's I usually do reading in E's classroom but this morning he told me "You don't need to do reading this morning Mum, the kids don't want you to" A little taken aback and a little sad I said that was fine if he was really sure. So we waved him off as usual and Ella and I went off to do some shopping for her Fairy party next weekend.
About half an hour later I get a text message from Jennie (who was doing reading in the classroom) asking me what rating Ben 10 has. Weird question but I text back "I'm not really sure we don't have any DVDs, it's on Channel 9 Sat mornings" Didn't really think much of it - thought maybe they were just discussing the show as a lot of the boys in E's class are "into" it at the moment.
Another half hour later I get a call from Jennie explaining her text - apparently E took a Ben 10 DVD to school. The DVD he had is a copy of an episode from TV so it doesn't have the rating on it and I'm not keen on him watching it as I think it's a bit violent.
Anyway so it's all starting to make sense - he didn't want me to do reading because he was planning on asking his teacher if they could watch the DVD that I don't let him watch!!!
What a cheeky monkey!! Wait til he gets home from school......
Friday, August 1, 2008
Cheeky Monkey!
Posted by Jodie Redman at 1:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hehehehe....I heard about this. None too happy when told they couldn't watch it either! Hahahaha! Sneaky little bugger! Your boy is growing up! Yikes!
Post a Comment