Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Painting Ella's Room

Ella's favourite colour is pink. Pink, pink, pink is all I ever hear!! My sister was nicknamed "pinky" when she was little and I think Ella is challenging her for the title!! (Hey Kirst *waves*) She's been asking for her bedroom to be painted pink for quite a few months now - she has a hot pink feature wall behind her bed already. On the weekend we finally got around to it and oh my goodness she was so excited!!!

2 comments:

ianandkirby said...

hehe... it's nice to know she got something from her aunty, sorry it had to be the pink thing!!!

love and cuddles to everyone!
Love Kirsty

Helen said...

I am definitely not showing Katie this one! Hehehehe. How wonderful. I had a pink room, pink wardrobe, pink bedspread - not so keen on pink these days. I wonder what our girls will be like?