Friday, July 25, 2008

Gran's Birthday

Yesterday was Gran's birthday. We decided to go out for dinner to celebrate. The kids and I went with Mum & Dad as Mark was meeting us there straight after work. The kids were so excited they couldn't wait inside any longer and sat out in the driveway in their seats!!!

As we were out last night we decided to wait to have cake until tonight. Ella & I made her some cupcakes this afternoon and this is our letter "g" for gran cake! We forgot to take candles and while we were looking around for some Ella put her finger in the air and said "ding! I know" (as in lightbulb moment!) then she went and found Mum's tea light candles!! She's a clever little cookie!!


Everyone has to have a go blowing the candles!


Happy Birthday Gran!

1 comments:

Helen said...

Fabulous photos Jod! Love the car seats in the driveway. Your mother has such a beautiful smile.