*Phew* after some marathon blogging I think I am back up to date! I hope you enjoy reading and seeing what we've been up to over the past couple of months. The fun isn't over yet.... We have a bumper couple of months coming up too..... E's birthday, the kids are having a combined birthday party, E's school concert and school holidays to name a few, so keep checking back to see what we've been up to!!
Have a great week!
2 comments:
You weren't kidding about the marathon blogging!!!! I was scrolling and scrolling through so so many posts! LOL. You've been busy. I'm jealous in fact. I've done nothing this whole weekend. Absolutely nothing!
Great, great photos of the kids!
Well...I am speechless. Been checking and checking and finally wrote you. But gosh! You have done some major catching up and I just LOVE your new header. I have had a big read and catch up. Those last couple of posts Ella looks SO grown up. And one of those beach photos with the girls sitting facing the waves is just amazing. Fabulous to see where you stayed at the island also. And also a bonus to see you get a look in on your birthday. Congrats E on the award. Can you believe we are almost halfway through the year! Great catch up girl!
Post a Comment