Day two in Phillip Island (Good Friday) was spent at Amaze'n Things.


This Mirror Maze was hilarious! Everyone (esp Mark) kept walking into the walls. At one stage I was having trouble walking I was laughing so much!!



Ethan was really keen to go on this huge slide.....

He made it to the top.....

..... but that was enough for him!!

Mark going down the slide

Now you see them.....

Now you don't!

Surfin!

The Maze

The Mum's watching on....


Love this dive from E!

Best buddies

That evening we went to the Penguin Parade. We had only been in September but the Wades hadn't so we thought we'd go again with them. Unfortunately only about 50 penguins made it up to the beach - compared with the hundreds last time we were there.
Waiting....


Yes it's a photo of me - don't faint in shock!! I love how E is whispering in my ear!
0 comments:
Post a Comment