Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The tree is up!

I can't believe it's that time of year already.... time to dig out the tree and sort through all the decorations!! The kids had a great time decorating the tree on Sunday night.


The kids were very excited to get their Advent calendars and what else could they be than Ben 10 and High School Musical!!

This year was the first year that they have both been really involved in decorating the tree.

They both did a really great job.



I am trying to work out the night settings on my camera to get a good shot with the lights, will add some more when I work it out! We are planning to put the outside lights up this weekend so will blog about that later.

1 comments:

Helen said...

great photos...our calendars are .... guess! aaahhh Barbie and V8 Supercars! LOL