Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Eve Lights

Since we've had the kids we've made it tradition to go and look at Christmas lights on Christmas Eve.  There are some AWESOME light displays around Cranbourne so it's always great fun!

The first place we stopped had so many lights you can hardly see the house!  When we got there Santa was there and the kids got to sit on his knee and were given small presents, which they were so excited about!





We always visit this place in Brookland Greens - it's just awesome.  They have 5 rooms completely decorated in different Christmas themes.



Ethan spun the wheel to see if he was "naughty" or "nice" and lucky for him it landed on "nice"!!



Both kids were super excited but also couldn't wait to get home to go to bed because that meant Santa would be arriving soon!  

3 comments:

Helen said...

there are some awesome places to visit.

Leah said...

I came by to thank you for the comment on my blog and now I can't leave!! LOL. I'm just reading and reading of all your kids adventures. I really love how you spent Christmas Eve. I wish we had something like that to go to.

Wendy said...

Happy New Year to you to Jodie. Cheers to a Happy-Healthy New Year. Looks like y'all had a great Holiday season...Love the Christmas eve light photos, too sweet!!