Today we went for a drive to Phillip Island. At the moment E loves the Charlie & the Chocolate Factory movie, so we decided to take him to a little Chocolate Factory in New Haven. He was so excited! He didn't care that it was small..... he wants to be a chocolate maker now!!
We had a lovely picnic lunch on the beach in Cowes and strolled along the Jetty, where we saw a gorgeous Seal sunning himself!!
We also went for a drive to The Nobbies - just after we got there 13 yes you read that right 13 buses of Chinese tourists showed up which made it quite crowded but it was still amazing scenery.
On the way home we stopped in San Remo for fish & chips for dinner!
All in all a wonderful family day. If you'd like to see some more photos click here.
Ps Have I mentioned that I LOVE my new camera!!!!
1 comments:
ps. yes you have and pps. I TOTALLY understand.
Love the two shots of the kiddo's there.
Post a Comment