Friday, May 23, 2008

I LOVE my new camera!!!

Well our old camera was on it's last legs so we decided it was about time we got a new one. We decided on a Canon Powershot S5IS. My friend Helen has one and I just love the photos she takes with them (Hey Helen *waves*) so it was a no brainer really when it came to deciding which camera to get!
I took it to the pool this morning and took some shots of the kids having a swim - I got some good ones and some not so good ones. I have a LOT to learn... this camera has so many features!
I am just so happy with it - I love love LOVE it!! We'll be going on a day trip on Sunday so stay tuned for some new pics soon!!

2 comments:

Helen said...

are you kidding me!!!!!!!!!!! *gasp* - trying to wave but hand is reaching throat as breath has become constricted - that top shot is UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!

Helen said...

ps. just picked myself up off the floor....settings please...what were your settings????