Last night Ella started dance classes with her friend Katie. I was a little worried as usually she's quite shy - she still cries when I leave her at 3 yo kinder so knowing that I would have to leave the room I was expecting tears..... but there weren't any.... yay!!! I am so thrilled!! She did everything the teacher told her and the smile on her face said it all.
Helen & I peaked through a glass panel in the door and Helen managed to take these few photos (thanks Helen!). Once a month we are allowed to go in and watch and the next viewing day happens to be next week so stay tuned for lots more pics then!
She told me that she loves Miss Suzanne, she loves Katie, she loves dancing and she wants some tappy shoes!! We hadn't bought the tap shoes waiting to see if she would like it. Well she definitely like it so I guess I'd better get myself off to ebay to find some tappy shoes!!
She told me that she loves Miss Suzanne, she loves Katie, she loves dancing and she wants some tappy shoes!! We hadn't bought the tap shoes waiting to see if she would like it. Well she definitely like it so I guess I'd better get myself off to ebay to find some tappy shoes!!





1 comments:
Awww looks like they had a goodtime! Glad Helen got some photos, lol...I can just see her peeking through the glass on the door to get them...
Post a Comment