Thursday, June 11, 2009

Circus Sunrise

Sunday afternon we took the kids to see the Circus Sunrise at Casey Central. The kids really enjoyed it, E was cracking up the entire time! Mark & I had been to see Cirque Du Soliel two weeks ago and really no other circus can compare to that but we enjoyed seeing the kids so happy.

Ella wasn't too sure about this clown - can't say I blame her I was terrified of clowns growing up!


Not sure what is with the faces Ella is pulling in the next two photos!


E got pulled up onto the stage - which he LOVED!! He was asked to hold this roll of toilet paper while the clown played tricks on him! He was so excited and I think you can see by these couple of photos the grin on his face says it all!!!


2 comments:

Leah said...

These are the cutest photos!!!!!

Helen said...

hahah...E would be in his element. Must have seemed pretty lame compared to C de S - but it's about the kids hey!