Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Fizzer


Although we don't really celebrate Halloween here in Australia, all the pay tv kids channels play Halloween episodes all day on Halloween. E & Ella were desperate to go trick or treating, especially after we had a couple of kids come to our door. So we decided to take them out for a walk. A quick phone call to Gran & Pa to make sure they had some lollies handy and we were off. We let them stop at half a dozen places along the way - all of which rudely turned us away much to E's disgust! Luckily we hit paydirt at Gran & Pa's! Although we did manage to get some lollies it really wasn't the Halloween experience the kids were expecting!!

1 comments:

Helen said...

Oh dear...oh well...guess that's what happens. I must admit I hate Halloween as it is not our tradition and kids don't know the real meaning behind it. Just out for the lollies that I would not take from strangers anyway. But I wont get started - lol