This is obviously going to be out of order - it's taking me so long to catch up on all that's happened this year I thought I better start adding things as they happen or I'll never catch up!
Last week at our local pool they had some underwater photographers come to take photos of the kids. They mentioned dressing up which of course Ella jumped at the chance to do. The photos turned out really well. Here are a few of my favourites.
This was as she jumped into the water.
This one was also as she jumped into the water
Love this one of her swimming past - look at that cheeky grin! She didn't want to wear her goggles which I thought she would need but she said to me "I'm going to be like Connie Confidence and try my best" and she did a fantastic job. I don't know how she managed to smile and keep her eyes open so well!
This past term she's been doing swimming lessons with her friend from her class Hailey - this is them together underwater - very cute!
This one is my favourite! I love how it look so soft and dreamy!







0 comments:
Post a Comment