Thursday, July 2, 2009

Cake Pops ~ A birthday sneak peak!!

It's that time of year again - the kids birthdays and oh how I love to prepare for their parties!! This year they are having a combined party at a playcentre, next Wednesday night. As I haven't had to do any decorations this year I have been concentrating on some treats for the kids. I came across a wonderful blog called Bakerella. The main thing she makes is Cake Pops, which are basically cake crossed with a lollipop. So today my good friend Simone and I embarked on a Cake Pop marathon! It's not as easy as it looks and we had many disasters but finally got the knack of it.

Ella's party is themed "Princess" so we made her these pink and purple ones with sprinkles.

And E's party is Ben 10 themed so we made him these Four Arms alien ones. We have also made a couple of other aliens but won't show you them til the party!


Only 6 more sleeps.... woohooo!!!!

3 comments:

Leah said...

Those are so great!!!!
Yummy :)

Helen said...

the big day has arrived.....the countdown is on!

Wendy said...

You always come up with the neatest treats for your childrens parties!!