Saturday, April 19, 2008
I love my new toy!!
Mark & the kids bought me an ipod shuffle for my birthday on Tuesday and I love love love it!! It's so much better than any of the 4 MP3 players I've had. It's so tiny it's hard to believe that 1GB of songs fit on it!
I had a great birthday - starting with a yummy cooked breakfast and lots of presents from Mark & the kids. I had lunch at the Eating House in Lynbrook with some Mum's from school which was lovely and even the 12 under 4 year olds managed to not totally trash the place - although the restaurant will have to refill all their salt & pepper shakers!
Dinner was a "party" at Mum & Dad's - which the kids loved!
I am so happy to say that after last years disaster of a birthday, this year more than made up for it.
Posted by Jodie Redman at 10:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
How cool! You groover. So what is on Jodie's list of songs?
Post a Comment