Last weekend we met our good friends the Winters in the Grampians. Unfortunately the weather was not great and it rained all weekend - can't complain though I guess, because we need some rain. It was still quite warm so we made the most of it and just went out in the rain.
On Friday we went to a couple of lookouts but due to the low cloud cover couldn't really seem much, but it made for some great photos
On Saturday we went to a fantastic mini golf place.
Every time the girls posed for a photo - E thought it was hilarious to jump in front of them! It actually gave us some great photos of him!
I took hundreds of photos, so in the next week or so I will try and put them in an online album, so check back soon.
0 comments:
Post a Comment